ECS KN1 Extreme AMD Athlon 64 MotherboardMon, Sep 05, 2005 - 12:00 AM
ECS KN1 Extreme Features
- HT 2000: More bandwidth, low latency, and better efficiency
- Dual Channel DDR: Expands memory bandwidth to 6.4GB/s and supporting up to 4GB of memory
- Q-Boot: F11 Hot key to boot from different devices
- 192KHz 6-CH Sound: On board 6-CH Audio Chip brings a more vivid sound experience
- AC Resume: Auto restart after power loss
- Data Processing Utility: A “time machine” to protect and restore files!
- Top-Hat Flash: With this ECS patented kit, you can cure all BIOS ills
- Anti-Burn Guardian: Alert before inserting or removing memory module
- Dr. LED: Fuzzy logic design for diagnosing PCI slots health
- Dual Faced Cable: An easy, user-friendly way to plug-in or remove digital devices
- Giga LAN: Supports a high transfer rate up to 1 Gigabit
- Easy Match: Color-coded pin headers and slots make it easy to match plug
- EZ Flash: Flash BIOS from Windows!
- Round Corner PCB: Rounded corners for strength and safety!
- SPDIF Shutter: An dust-proof auto shutter for optical connector!
- PCI Extreme: This slot can provide ultra signal quality for outstanding audio and video card performance.
- Cooling Accelerator: A cooling channel with a fansink placed on top of the PWM controller
- NVRAID: Uniquely allows users to assign an extra disk to any RAID volume so that should a disk failure occur NVIDIA RAID will automatically remote the failed disk and replace it with the spare.
- Serial-ATA 2: Double bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, ensuring your computing experience will be faster, more reliable, and completely with current and future hardware and software.
- nTune: Easy, safe and high performance over-clocking available for NVIDIA NFORCE. Performance wizards allow automatic tuning for optimal performance or the quietest operation.
- ActiveArmor: Enhances network security while delivers the highest system performance, providing users with a PC. Networking environment that is both fast and secure.
- NVIDIA Firewall: NVIDIA firewall protects your PC from intruders by filtering unauthorized traffic.
|REAR PANEL I/O||
|INTERNAL I/O CONNECTORS & HEADERS||
That’s an awful lot of information to digest, but we’ll cover all of the important aspects of this board as we proceed through the layout and dive into some benchmarking.