ECS KN1 Extreme Features
- HT 2000: More bandwidth, low latency, and better efficiency
- Dual Channel DDR: Expands memory bandwidth to 6.4GB/s and supporting up to 4GB of memory
- Q-Boot: F11 Hot key to boot from different devices
- 192KHz 6-CH Sound: On board 6-CH Audio Chip brings a more vivid sound experience
- AC Resume: Auto restart after power loss
- Data Processing Utility: A “time machine” to protect and restore files!
- Top-Hat Flash: With this ECS patented kit, you can cure all BIOS ills
- Anti-Burn Guardian: Alert before inserting or removing memory module
- Dr. LED: Fuzzy logic design for diagnosing PCI slots health
- Dual Faced Cable: An easy, user-friendly way to plug-in or remove digital devices
- Giga LAN: Supports a high transfer rate up to 1 Gigabit
- Easy Match: Color-coded pin headers and slots make it easy to match plug
- EZ Flash: Flash BIOS from Windows!
- Round Corner PCB: Rounded corners for strength and safety!
- SPDIF Shutter: An dust-proof auto shutter for optical connector!
- PCI Extreme: This slot can provide ultra signal quality for outstanding audio and video card performance.
- Cooling Accelerator: A cooling channel with a fansink placed on top of the PWM controller
- NVRAID: Uniquely allows users to assign an extra disk to any RAID volume so that should a disk failure occur NVIDIA RAID will automatically remote the failed disk and replace it with the spare.
- Serial-ATA 2: Double bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, ensuring your computing experience will be faster, more reliable, and completely with current and future hardware and software.
- nTune: Easy, safe and high performance over-clocking available for NVIDIA NFORCE. Performance wizards allow automatic tuning for optimal performance or the quietest operation.
- ActiveArmor: Enhances network security while delivers the highest system performance, providing users with a PC. Networking environment that is both fast and secure.
- NVIDIA Firewall: NVIDIA firewall protects your PC from intruders by filtering unauthorized traffic.
- Socket 939 for AMD Athlon? 64/ Athlon? 64 FX processor
- Dual-channel DDR memory architecture
- 4 x184-pin DDR SDRAM DIMM socket support up to 4 GB
- Support DDR400/333/266/200 DDR SDRAM
| EXPANSION SLOTS
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 3 x PCI slots
- Supported by NFORCE4 Ultra
– 4 x Ultra DMA133/100/66 devices
– 4 x Serial ATA2 devices
- Supported by SiS 180
– 2 x Ultra DMA133/100/66 devices
– 2 x Serial ATA devices
- RAID0, RAID1& RAID 0+1 configuration
- Realtek ALC655 6-Channel audio CODEC Compliant with AC’97 2.3 specification
| DUAL LAN
- Realtek 8100C 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet controller
- Marvell 88E1111 Giga LAN PHY
| IEEE 1394a
- TI TSB43AB22A support 2 x IEEE1394a
| REAR PANEL I/O
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard & PS/2 mouse connectors
- 4 x USB ports
- 2 x RJ45 LAN connectors
- 2 x Digital SPDIF (Optical & Coaxial) out
- 1 x Serial port (COM1)
- 1 x Audio port (Line-in, Line-out, Mic-in)
|INTERNAL I/O CONNECTORS & HEADERS
- 1 x 24-pin ATX Power Supply connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V connector
- 1 x FDD connector supports two 360K~2.88MB FDDs
- 3 x IDE connectors
- 6 x Serial ATA connectors
- 1 x SMBus header
- 1 x LPT1 header
- 1 x IrDA for SIR header
- 2 x 1394a headers
- 3 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 6 USB ports
- 1 x Front panel switch/LED header
- 1 x Front panel audio header
- 3X 3 pin fan headers (CPU/ Chipset/2 Case connectors)
| SYSTEM BIOS
- Award BIOS with 4Mb Flash ROM
- Supports Plug and Play 1.0A, APM 1.2, Multi Boot, DMI
- Supports ACPI revision 1.0B specification
| FORM FACTOR
That’s an awful lot of information to digest, but we’ll cover all of the important aspects of this board as we proceed through the layout and dive into some benchmarking.