ECS H67H2-M Black Edition Motherboard ReviewThu, Mar 03, 2011 - 12:00 AM
7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.
- Some of the main features of 7z format are:
- Open architecture
- High compression ratio
- Strong AES-256 encryption
- Ability of using any compression, conversion or encryption method
- Supporting files with sizes up to 16000000000 GB
- Unicode file names
- Solid compressing
- Archive headers compressing
The built in 7-Zip benchmark shows that the ECS H67H2-M might have a trick up its sleeve. It pulls off slightly higher numbers here but nothing that would be seen in anything but a benchmark. Still, it shows that ECS has the board tuned very well, and that using the on-board graphics is not hurting memory performance even though the CPU and GPU are sharing resources.