Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) today released a PR announcing the ECS A85F2-A Golden Board, which is based on the AMD A85 chipset for the new AMD FM2 platform. The ECS A85F2-A GOLDEN motherboard are each individually-numbered, handcrafted motherboards that are outfitted in cool black with gold plated key components. The end result is a board with a sophisticated and classy appearance that is unprecedented in the PC market.
The ECS A85F2-A GOLDEN motherboard was designed for gamers. It uses the ATX format standard and has two PCIe x16 slots for graphics card upgrades and CrossFireX support, as well as three PCIe x1 and two PCI slots for different demands. The board supports up to 64 GB of dual channel DDR3 memory thanks to the four 4 DIMM slots and the ECS BIOS supports DDR3 memory speeds of up to 2600 MHz for high-end overclocking.
ECS A85F2-A GOLDEN Motherboard Features
- Microsoft Windows 8 support
- Up to 140W Thermal Design Power support
- Supports AMD UVD 3.0 Engine
- Supports AMD Turbo Core 3.0
- Introduced ECS Hyper Alloy Choke to offer 150% higher stability than other products
- Supports ECS 4most display for providing more flexible output interface
- Supports AMD AMP & Intel XMP memory profile
- Supports EZ BIOS for tweaking BIOS in Graphical interface within a multi-language environment
- ECS MIB X – A friendly interface for overclocking, expecially for gamer
- Applied 100% Solid capacitor design to maXimize component reliability
- ECS EZ charger provide fast way to charge your smart devices, even if the PC is off
- ESD Protection prevent computers from electrostatic discharge damage to enhance its durability and lifespan
- Free Bundle: THX , Norton Internet Security ,CyberLink PowerDVD, CyberLink PowerDirector 9, Muzee with trial version