Deepcool Announces MULTI CORE X8 Notebook CoolerTue, May 07, 2013 - 7:24 AM
Deepcool has announced the third member of the MULTICORE notebook cooler family, MULTICORE X8. Sporting a large, high quality aluminum panel and 4 x10cm fans, this notebook cooler is able to cool down your notebook for better performance. The X8 is made from four anodized black Aluminum pieces for good heat distribution and is designed for laptops under 17 inches.
- Built-in four fans provide massive airflow to cool the whole notebook base with no blind area.
- The creative Multi-Core Control Technology enables users to apply 4 different fan-working statuses: 4 fans on / 2 upper fans on / 2 downside fans on / 4 fans off.
- Ergonomic design with 2 viewing angles available for the most comfort in use.
- Four aluminum panels with Vertical Airflow Design pushes air into four different directions for superb cooling performance.
- 2 USB ports allow users to connect their personal USB devices.
The initiative design of 4 fans blowing into 4 different directions makes full use of the dissipation area, and also covers all heating points of your notebook. This cooler can cool your hottest spots no matter it is hard disk drive or VGA card area.