Case Labs has started shipping their Mercury S3 Mini-ITX PC chassis, so those that have been waiting since they per-ordered it in February are in luck. General orders are being shipped in the order they are received. The Case Labs Mercury S3 Mini-ITX case retails for $199 and measures in at 14.94″H x 10.54″W x 15.03″D (380mm x 268mm x 382mm). This mini-ITX case is a bit larger than others on the market and has been well received by those wanting to run a push-pull radiator in a small form factor chassis.
CaseLabs Mercury S3 Mini-ITX Case Standard Features:
- Aluminum Construction
- Removable Motherboard Plate
- Anti-Vandal Style LED Power and Reset Switches and sleeved cables
- Top Cover: Solid or Ventilated
- Left Door: Solid or Ventilated
- Right Door: Solid or Ventilated
- Chassis Top: 240/280 Integrated or Drop-In Style (Drop-in Mounts are not included)
- One HDD Mount & Anti-vibration Hardware
- One Dual SSD Mount
- Two sets of 5.25” Device Mounts (MAC-125) [No substitutions]
- One set of 5.25 Short Adjustable Mounts (MAC-213) [No substitutions]
- Flex-Bay Covers: One triple, one double and two single (solid).
- PCI Covers
- Misc: Thumb screws, MB standoffs, Tie Wraps, Plugs, Grommets, Extra parts, Owner’s Manual.
- Ships fully assembled (Flat-pack shipments available for international orders).
- Choice of Color: Black, White Matte, or Primer Gray