Legit Case Reviews
ThermalRock Circle Full Tower Case
|Product:||Circle Full Tower Case|
|Date:||Tue, May 10, 2005 - 12:00 AM|
|Written By:||Yves Toleno -|
This was an interesting case; it has very distinct and bold styling. I think it looks much better than some of the cases out there in terms of uniqueness. It will also be a conversation piece as most people will look at it and wonder what it is. While I like its style, spaciousness, and tool-less design the ThermalRock Circle may be to large for some power supplies. It is also very heavy, don?t buy this case if you frequent LAN parties.
- Looks ? distinctive design that does not say just another computer
- Space ? plenty of room for drives, cards and upgrades
- Tool-less ? want to put in a new Hard Drive no screwdriver needed!
- Cooling ? two 120mm fans opposite each other create good cooling
- Mod potential ? this thing screams mod me, it comes with a window and has lots of room for water
- Build quality ? its steal baby just try to bend or break it, not gonna happen
- Quiet ? not silent but still good acoustics while maintaining its thermal properties
- USB/FireWire ? easy access to the USB and FireWire ports
- Heavy ? once you place it your likely to keep it there
- PSU compatibility ? you?re going to have to check to make sure yours fits
- Bright ? lights are cool but I found these too bright for 24hr use in my room
- Cost ? at $135 before shipping, it?s expensive
- Availability ? clicking our shopping link only turned up one online store selling this case
Legit Bottom Line:
The ThermalRock Circle is a head turner, and a back breaker. If it?s your thing then by all means you will likely be happy with this case. If price or mobility is a big part of your buying decision then this is not the case for you.
Questions or Comments? View this thread in our forums!
Page 1 - Specifications and Features
Page 2 - Packaging
Page 3 - The Looks
Page 4 - Installation
Page 5 - Final Thoughts