Legit Cooling Reviews
Phanteks PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler Review
|Date:||Fri, Oct 28, 2011 - 12:00 AM|
|Written By:||Shane Higgins -|
Specifications and Color Options
Specifications for the Phanteks PH-TC14PE
- Brand: PHANTEKS
- Model: PH-TC14PE
- Type: Heatsinks & Fans
- Intel Socket LGA 2011,1155,1156, LGA 1366, LGA775
- AMD AM2/2+/AM3 (stock backplate required)
- Color: White
- Copper ( Base and 5 x 8mm Heat-pipes), Nickel Plated.
- Alum. ( cooling Fins / Top Cover) with Patented P.A.T.S (Physical Anti-Oxidant Thermal Shield) to increase cooling performance.
- Patented C.P.S.C Technology (Cold Plasma Spraying Coating Technology) to enhance thermal conductivity.
- Fan Model: PH-F140 Premium Fan.
- Fan Size: 140x140x25, Dual Fans included.
- Fan Compatibility: 140x140x25mm x 3 pcs, (120 x 120 x25mm x 3 pcs). (Third fan clips and accessory included).
- Bearing Type: UFB bearing (Updraft Floating Balance bearing)
- Blade Geometry: 9 White colored Blades with MVB (Maelström Vortex Booster)
- Fan RPM:
- 1200 RPM ± 10% RPM
- with Q.S.A 900 RPM ± 10%
- Max Air Flow:
- 78.1 CFM
- with QSA 60.1 CFM
- Max Air Pressure:
- 1.21 mm H2O
- with QSA: 0.69 mm H2O
- Acoustical Noise:
- 19 dBA
- with Q.S.A: 15.2 dBA
- Input Power: 1.8W
- Current (Ampere): 0.15A
- Rate Voltage: 12V
- MTBF: > 150,000 hr.
- Heatsink Dimension (LxWxH)
- without fan: 134x140x160mm
- with Dual Fans: 159x140x171mm
- Heatsink Weight
- without fan:970g
- Weight with fan: 1100/1250g (single/Dual)
- Fan Package Dimension: 167x214x190mm(LxWxH)
- Scope of Delivery
- 1x PH-TC14PE Heatsink
- 2x PH-F140 Premium fan, (Maelström Air Fort Optimization drive)
- PH-F140 Fan accessory: 6 x rubber bar, 12x fan clip adaptor, 6x fan wire clip, 16x rubber pad
- 1x Quiet- Speed- Adaptor. (Q.S.A.)
- SoliSku mounting kits for Intel LGA 2011/1155/1156/1366/775 and AMD AM2/AM2+/AM3 (stock backplate required).
- 1x Y Fan Splitter
- 1x PH-NDC Thermal Compound
- Phanteks PH-TC14PE User’s manual.
- Warranty: 5 Years
The Phanteks PH-TC14PE HSF is available in four colors: white, orange, red, and blue. The prices do vary, but you have four choices that will change the appearance of your case.
The Phanteks CPU coolers and fans will be available at Newegg, Tigerdirect, and Amazon here in North America sometime around the middle of November. The pricing on these coolers will be as follows:
- standard color (white) at $89.99
- color editions (orange/red/blue) at $99.99 MSRP
- all color fans at $24.99 MSRP
Here is the Phanteks PH-TC14PE in red!
Here is the Phanteks PH-TC14PE HSF in blue!
Here is the Phanteks PH-TC14PE HSF in orange!
Next Page - Unboxing the Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Page 1 - Phanteks PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler
Page 2 - Specifications and Color Options
Page 3 - Unboxing the Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Page 4 - Looking Closer at the PH-TC14PE
Page 5 - Installing the Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Page 6 - Legit Reviews Intel Core i7-930 Test System
Page 7 - Temperature Testing Results
Page 8 - Final Thoughts and Conclusion