Legit Mods and Ends Reviews
Netgear N600 DGND3700 Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router Review
|Product:||Netgear N600 DGND3700 Dual Band Wirelss N ADSL2+ Modem Router|
|Date:||Thu, Jul 28, 2011 - 12:00 AM|
|Written By:||Charles McGraw -|
Netgear N600 DGND3700 Unboxing & First Looks
Here we've got the front of the box of the DGND3700 Modem-Router combo. On the front Netgear decided to give you a nice carousel across the front, listing many of the features. These features were listed mostly on the front page, but here they are in simpler terms.
Here's the back of the box with the meat and bones of solid features listed:
"The Ultimate Home Gateway"
- Use with ADSL2+ Modem (built in) or cable/fiber modem (through Gigabit WAN Port)
- DLNA - Stream videos, photos, and music to your HDTV (or other DLNA devices)
- Gigabit - fast wired connections for gaming & video streaming
- Simultaneous Dual Band - avoid interference for streaming multimedia and online gaming.
- Powerful Dual-Core Processor
- ReadySHARE USB Storage Access
- Live Parental Controls - Free!
- Best Wireless Spread & Range
- Guest Network Access
- Broadband Usage Meter
- Advanced Quality of Service
Inside of the box we have the accessories tightly packaged around the router. While things look a bit loose, they were definitely in there well as the box did not rattle when you picked it up or moved it around. The packaging is very eco friendly and thus no plastics were used besides to cover the top of the router.
Now inside the package you get:
- N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (DGND3700)
- Ethernet cable
- Phone cable and DSL filter
- Power adapter
- Assorted Product Manuals, Guides, & Product Guides
Out of the box, the router is looking very stylish with a thin stand and profile, as well as rather relaxed LEDs.
Next Page - Netgear N600 Product Images
Page 1 - Introducing Netgear's new N600 Series of Routers
Page 2 - Netgear N600 DGND3700 Unboxing & First Looks
Page 3 - Netgear N600 Product Images
Page 4 - Testing Wireless N Speeds on 2.4GHz & 5GHz
Page 5 - Setting Up & Final Throughts