Antec ATX 12V Power Supply Tester ReviewMon, Dec 12, 2005 - 12:00 AM
Today we take a quick look at a really handy device that I think everyone who builds or works on computers would find handy. The ATX12V Power Supply Tester from Antec is a simple tool for testing ATX12V (v 1.3 and v 2.0) power supplies without fussing with voltmeters and probes. Simply plug the power supply outputs into the 24-pin (or 20-pin) connector to verify voltage of each ATX12V rail. Green for normal, yellow for insufficient, and red for over voltage conditions. Plus a separate Power Good signal for validating whether power supply as a whole is working or not. Quickly and easily check to see if your power supply is good or not, saves trouble-shooting time.
- Works with 24-pin and, 20-pin power supplies
- 3-way LED output indicator to clearly show power supply status
- Power signal indicator for overall power supply status
- Usable with a voltmeter for more accurate readings
- Dimensions: 100mm(L) x 78mm(W) x 27.5mm(H)
- Weight: 0.25 lb/100 g